Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the Second day of Christmas...

...I am grateful for,
  1. The fact that I live in a time with all the comforts of life that we enjoy.
  2. The fact that I live in a time where I have easy access to doctors and medicine when needed.
  3. The technology that we have today that allowed me to hear the heart beat of our unborn child, that never ceases to amaze me(I guess that is the unofficial announcement).
  4. The fact that for the most part I have easy and asymptomatic pregnancies.
  5. Three previous healthy pregnancies and the delivery of three healthy, active girls.
  6. Three beautiful girls that can almost always bring a smile to my face...sometimes in unexpected ways.
  7. For my sister-in-law, because she is always willing to watch my kids for a few hours when I go into Lethbridge.
  8. The energy that I have been blessed with so far this week, so I can actually get things done.
  9. The fact that it is nearly bedtime for my three girls.
  10. The silence that will follow my three girls going to bed.
  11. The chinook that rolled in today raising the mercury from -23C(-10F) this morning to a balmy 1C(34F) this afternoon, thus bringing to an end(for the next week anyways) the frigid temperatures we have been "enjoying".
  12. A comfy bed that I will be retiring to in the some what nearish future.

Past Days of Christmas
1st day

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy.  Hope it all goes well.  I will ask the dreaded question, Are you hoping for a boy this time?!  :)  You can answer or not, but I will say, BOYS ROCK!   ha ha ha ha...I do have 3!

     

    Thanks for the great idea though, i am having fun with mine and it looks like you are as well.  This counting your blessings is a great way to remember Christ/Heavenly Father and all he has given us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so wonderful! I wrote out all 144 of my blessings ahead of time so I could do this--all divided into neat, funny, touching categories, but honestly, it became so personal that I couldn't bring myself to post any of it...I didn't think about just doing it day by day, twelve things from each day, specifically. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete