Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Third Day of Christmas...

...I got so busy sewing Kathryn's Christmas dress that I forgot to do a post. It wasn't until my husband came to bed and said "what happened to the third day of Christmas?" that I remembered...and then laid awake for a while thinking about what I was going to write.
So here is yesterday's post
On the third day of Christmas I am grateful for,
  1. The temperatures that continue to be warm.
  2. The chance that my girls now have to enjoy all this snow that we have because the temperatures are so warm
  3. Having a productive day and being able to finish Kymberly's dress.
  4. Almost having Kathryn's dress done.
  5. Seam rippers to make taking out mistakes easier(although I HATE taking out mistakes).
  6. Only having one more dress to do before Sunday (Unless I decide to make one for me too...we'll see).
  7. My sewing machine sewing like a dream since I got it back.
  8. The opportunity that Tansley has to go to Pre-K and learn so much.
  9. A wonderful school with a wonderful staff who all know me and my kids and I know them. There is something great about walking into a school and being greeted by name, not just you, but all of the kids, even the ones that aren't in school.
  10. My computer. Even though it is slow, and old and at time frustrating...there was a time, not that long ago that I didn't have a computer at all. Having a slow frustrating one is at least a step up from nothing at all.
  11. Being able to keep in touch with family and friends where ever they are using things like Facebook and Blogs...which of course are only available to me because I have a slow frustrating computer. I know more about what is going on in the life of cousins and other family members over the past 2 years than I did over a period of 10 years. I feel like I know them again. Now at the next family reunion...when ever that will be, we will actually have something to talk about and not feel like strangers
  12. My husband for reminding me about doing this post.

Past Days of Christmas
1st day, 2nd day

No comments:

Post a Comment