Monday, December 21, 2009

On the seventh day of Christmas...

...I was relaxing with my husband so I didn't make my list. So here it is this morning.
On the Seventh day of Christmas I am grateful for,
  1. The chance to go to church and meet with other saints to worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
  2. The fact that it only takes 15 minutes to drive to church.
  3. An amazing ward with amazing people. We are so meant to be in this area right now.
  4. Friends. Real friends that you just love to spend time with and who you can call on for help anytime.
  5. The gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, for the peace that it brings to my life.
  6. My testimony, that I know that I am a daughter of God, that my Savior lives, that the Book of Mormon is true, that our family is sealed together forever, that we are lead by a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson,  and that Joseph Smith was the instrument in which the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored in it fullness to the earth. This I know.
  7. The chance to teach two 12 year old for the past 6 months in Primary/Sunday school.
  8. Great Primary teachers that put so much time into teaching my children and the other 8 primary/nursery children.
  9. The chance I have to be serving in the Primary presidency. I have never served in the primary before, and it is such a wonderful experience.
  10. The chance I have to watch my children grow in knowledge, both in things of the world and things of the spirit.
  11. Home made chicken noodle soup and biscuits...Yummy! on of winters perfect meals.
  12. Being able to just sit and relax with my husband.

Past Days of Christmas
1st day, 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day, 5th day, 6th day

No comments:

Post a Comment