- My children sleeping in until almost 8am and then not getting me up until 9am.
- Waking up to find that Kathryn had completely unloaded the dishwasher for me. She did it she said, because my leg has been achy and she didn't want me to have to do all that walking back and forth.
- A husband that makes me feel amazing and special.
- A husband that tells me he loves me and I know it's true because his actions say it all the time.
- My handsome husband, just because he is who he is. How did I ever get so lucky? Seriously...how is it that he is mine, forever mine?
- Time spent with kids making shortbread covered cherries. One of the very few things I actually baked this year...but then it wasn't an option, they are my ultimate favorite Christmas treat.
- Blogs and websites that fuel my creative need. Like this one.
- My girls who got so excited over the new stockings I made today. Inspired by the previous entry. Pictures will be coming when I find a place to hang them.
- The girls playing so nicely right now...some creative pretend play about a sick rooster and a dog...and a mother who has fainted...I can't follow what is going on, but apparently they know exactly what's going on....it has now turned into a musical...they are singing their lines...
- Chocolate. I am craving chocolate right now, and I am grateful to know that I have some in my Christmas treat stash...ooh! and the caramel kisses that my husband brought home for me the other night...perfect.
- To have started this week off on a good note, I believe it is only getting better from here.
- The fact that it will soon be bed time, because I have projects I need to work on that I don't want the kids to see...Santa stuff...and I am running out of time.
Past Days of Christmas
1st day, 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day, 5th day, 6th day, 7th day
No comments:
Post a Comment