Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the tenth day of Christmas...

...I am grateful for,
  1. my husband encouraging me to go to bed at 12:30 last night...if he had not said anything I probably would not have noticed that time and stayed up until 2:24am like my sister did.
  2. Once again being able to sleep in and once again waking up to the dishwasher unloaded....what are the chances of this continuing for awhile yet?
  3. My sister organizing a fun cousins craft day at her house.
  4. Spending the day out of the house with other adults...and many more kids.
  5. Safe travels to and from Barnwell...even though I started to feel sleepy.
  6. A warm van to travel in. I couldn't imagine having to make an hours trip in a horse and buggy on a day like today....burr.
  7. The apple cider I made and canned back in September. It is perfect for cold wintery, Christmas days.
  8. My house smelling delightful when I warm up the apple cider.
  9. The fact that my two and a half year old hasn't yet figured out how to open her door, so even though she doesn't want to go to bed, she is still locked in her room until she falls asleep.
  10. The fact that my computer key board really isn't dead like I thought it was this morning.
  11. The fact that tomorrow is Christmas Eve, this means that all my big projects will be done and that I have no more planned or that I am committed to, and life may get back to normal...as normal as it gets.
  12. The fact that on the whole, this Christmas season has been fairly simple and hardly stressful at all.

Past Days of Christmas
1st day, 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day, 5th day, 6th day, 7th day, 8th day, 9th day

No comments:

Post a Comment