Friday, December 18, 2009

On the fifth day of Christmas...

...I am grateful for,
  1. A husband who holds the Priesthood and is worthy to act when needed. And to Brother Brown who was willing to come at a moments notice to assist.
  2. The power of Priesthood blessings to comfort and heal.
  3. My little brother Tyson. He was so great to watch and play with my kids for a few hours while I went shopping.
  4. My parents for picking up any of Tyson's slack while I was out shopping and for feeding my kids supper.
  5. Inspiration that eventually led me to the right store today to find just what I didn't know I was looking for, and many other perfect gifts.
  6. Sweet deals on toys at Canadian Tire(of all places) that stretch ones dollar.
  7. The $10 coupon for boardgames on the back of some cereal boxes and for Canadian Tire for having a few of those boardgames for $9.93...that's right I got them for FREE!
  8. The fact that I believe I am now done my Christmas shopping....I think. I will double check when I am done typing this.
  9. Google. I can find an answer to or info on just about anything. Google is my go to "person" when I need to know more about something...and it never lets me down.
  10. A certain family member and his thoughtfulness.
  11. A safe trip home much later than I had planned, and for not feeling sleepy the entire way home.
  12. My really comfy bed that is calling to me...I know I have said this one before...but I really mean it again. I love my bed.


Past Days of Christmas
1st day, 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day,

No comments:

Post a Comment