Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the ninth day of Christmas...

I am grateful for,
  1. Sleeping in again and again waking up to the dishwasher unloaded by a certain big girl.
  2. Having fun with the girls making dad's Christmas present...I can't say to much here because he reads my blog. But we had tonnes of fun.
  3. Washable paint.
  4. Creative girls who like to do creative things with me.
  5. Having 15 minutes of silence while the kids play out in the snow.
  6. Being able to soak up some of the joy and excitement from the kids as we start to wrap the presents.
  7. Kymberly not yet trying to open the presents under the tree.
  8. Cats that pretty much leave the Christmas tree alone.
  9. Mint chocolate. When I start to feel yucky, I eat a few midnight mints and it helps the yuckiness go away...who knew?
  10. There being absolutely nothing worth watching on TV, and therefore it doesn't slow me down or distract me from the projects that I need to get done.
  11. Finally having all the jamma patterns back so that I can start and soon finish the Christmas jammas.
  12. The fact that tomorrow all my projects should be finished by the time I go to bed....and hopefully at a semi-reasonable time.

Past Days of Christmas
1st day, 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day, 5th day, 6th day, 7th day, 8th day

No comments:

Post a Comment