Saturday, December 19, 2009

On the sixth day of Christmas...

...I am grateful for,
  1. Pancakes. They are quick, easy and yummy, which makes them perfect for when ever I don't feel like cooking a real dinner.
  2. Such good girls that let me sew most of the day with out to many problems.
  3. The chance to sleep until 8:30 this morning. Any extra sleep is a welcome thing.
  4. My MP3 player.
  5. Good music
  6. Good Christmas music that can always make a heart feel more cheery.
  7. The quick simpleness of a light switch that illuminates or darkens a room in seconds.
  8. The convenience of a fridge that keeps food cold.
  9. The easiness of a stove/oven or microwave to heat food.
  10. Christmas cards that come from friends and family.
  11. Christmas lights, I love to such sit and read or cross stitch beside our Christmas tree all lit up.
  12. The fact that this week in now over.

Past Days of Christmas
1st day, 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day, 5th day

No comments:

Post a Comment