For any of you who missed a couple of posts back, or who just need a reminder. Tomorrow is the First Day of Christmas. This means that tomorrow I will start my Twelve Days of Gratitude.I am hoping that there are others out there who are willing to take this challenge on this Christmas season. If you are interested, here is the plan. For each day of Christmas the challenge is to write twelve things that you are grateful for that day. I will be doing my posts in the evening of each day so that I have the whole day to be thinking about, or looking for things, or to just experience the day. Then I will reflect on my day and come up with my twelve things. I don't think for a minute that this is going to be easy, but I believe that it will be a wonderful way to close my day. I got the idea from this blog. So come along and join the challenge and see what you have to be thankful for this Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment