Activity: Jesus blessed little children because He loved them. Show you love for a brother or sister or friend by sharing a toy or helping he or him in some way.
We choose the puzzle piece in the morning at breakfast so that we can read the scripture and discuss the activity first thing in the morning. Through out the day I then encourage the children to think about the assigned activity. I'm not sure if that is what made a difference in the way the children acted today...they were so quick and eager to help. Tansley without being asked, helped Kymberly when she had an accident in the bathroom. When I told the kids that I wanted to take them to the craft fair and then to start making chocolates, they were more than eager to first clean the bathrooms for me.
| 6 hands are better than 2 |
| making pudding centers for chocolates |
mmmm- make me some chocolates too - no - wait I can only look at them so be sure to post some good pictures of how fun they turn out!
ReplyDelete