Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I can do a knock off too.

My Sister-in-law isn't the only one who can make a Pottery Barn Knock off. I saw this tutorial for poinsettia pillows about a month ago and bookmarked it so that I could find it again when I had the materials and it was closer to Christmas.

I've been collecting the materials when I see them on sale. Now that I have them all I decided it was time to make my fabulous Christmas pillows. I gave my pillows a nice patterned background because when it comes to sewing, I have no problems using bold beautiful colours.Check these out!
Aren't they to die for!?

The only problem is that I expect them to just sit and look nice on my couch. However, my children can't seem to leave them alone, and it's driving me CRAZY! And it hasn't even been a day yet.

1 comment:

  1. ooooo - Mandy please send me your instructions. I love these.

    ReplyDelete