HAHAHAHA!!! Well...want to know how smart I am? I burnt a plastic container in the microwave yesterday and it STILL wreaks!!! I'm going to have to buy a new microwave...almost as expensive as your little mistake!
Oh, no - and so well seasoned!
I had 3 in a stack on my counter, went to put Michael in bed...Kolten was helping put dishes away and broke all but one. Was so sad...I totally feel your pain.
HEY - WATCH what you say about my niece - I kind of like her ...now say you're sorry to her K?
HAHAHAHA!!! Well...want to know how smart I am? I burnt a plastic container in the microwave yesterday and it STILL wreaks!!! I'm going to have to buy a new microwave...almost as expensive as your little mistake!
ReplyDeleteOh, no - and so well seasoned!
ReplyDeleteI had 3 in a stack on my counter, went to put Michael in bed...Kolten was helping put dishes away and broke all but one.
ReplyDeleteWas so sad...I totally feel your pain.
HEY - WATCH what you say about my niece - I kind of like her ...
ReplyDeletenow say you're sorry to her K?