Today I discovered that there are some who have been looking forward to my advent puzzle posts....and here I have been neglecting them. But honestly for good reason! This past week I have spent every free moment and then some to get finished Christmas dresses and vests. Check them out, what a good looking bunch :)
Yesterday's puzzle piece was this
Scripture: "aLift up your hearts and be glad, your bredemption draweth nigh." Doctrine and Covenants 35:26
Activity: Jesus Christ wants us to be happy. Make a list of blessings that make you happy and hang the list in your bedroom.
Here are just a few of the blessings that make me happy, in no particular order.
-My house. It's not big or fancy. It is often in some form of disorder. But I love it. It is warm. It is cozy. It is ours.
-My family. In all it's forms. Parents, Siblings, In-laws, Cousins, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Husband and Children. My best and closest friends are among those listed above.
-The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Truly the source of all happiness. The knowledge that I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me. That he sent his son, my elder brother, to come to earth and atone for my sins so that I may one day return to live with Him again. Not just me alone, for I have been sealed to my husband for time and all eternity. And with that our children are sealed to us.
-The bounty that we enjoy in this amazing country we call home. But it doesn't stop there. This community we live in is simply amazing. The freedoms and peace that we enjoy are beyond compare. I am thankful everyday that we live where we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment