Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent Puzzle Day 2

Scripture:"And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."Mark 10:13-14

Activity: Jesus showed that children are very important to Him. In your personal Prayer, tell Heavenly Father about your day and the things that made you happy.

Kathryn was excited about this one, and reminded her sisters when it was bed time to remember to do this. I really wanted to listen to each of their prayers so that I could share with you what their thoughts were, but unfortunately the older two finished with their prayers while I was getting Kymberly to bed. And I am sorry to say, that I neglected to remind Kymberly to add this to her prayers this evening.

As for me, I have to really think about this one. Today was a busy day. I had a dentist appointment first thing this morning, followed by a trip to the health unit for James' 6 month shots, then a late lunch, a quick nap, kids home from school,(here there was supposed to be Kathryn's clogging lessons, but they were canceled at the last minute) making supper and off to the public library for a Christmas shindig. It was a busy non stop day. So what happened today to make me happy? Well I can't say that anything extraordinary happened. The visit to the dentist wasn't as painful as I had thought it would be. That was a nice bonus. The cancellation of Kathryn's clogging lesson meant that I could actually make supper tonight instead of just a quick bite of cold cereal before heading off to the library. But did these things really make me happy? Sure they made life more pleasant and easier, so I guess that means that my happiness level was increased...but...that just seems so....boring. So what really made me happy today???  I think I'll have to get back to you, as I think about this a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment