Tuesday, March 29, 2011

an obsession

Kymberly just came to me and said  "mom, do you know this song?" and then she sang me these words
"Someday love will find you.."
I laughed out loud.

You see, my girls are obsessed with this song...actually not just the song, but this very video.


We have the greatest hits DVD in the van and the girls ask to watch it all of the time, and then they want me to repeat this song over and over... again. One day I heard them discussing who they were. Kathryn was the piano player, Tansley was on drums and Kymberly was the guitar player. Today when I brought up the video on youtube, Kymberly said, "mom, you can be the guitar player, I'll be the drum player" but I wasn't doing it right, she tried to tell me how I was supposed to do it, but I guess I just wasn't getting it because she said "mom, you can be the drum player and I'll be the guitar player".

Daddy is so proud.

 ****UPDATE**** 
For all my American readers that are dying to know what the song and video is, because apparently this one is not available to you folk, the song is "Separate ways" by Journey. Maybe you can google it or search it on youtube and find a version that will work in your wonderful country. It is a killer classic 80's music video.

5 comments:

  1. What song is it? I get an error message saying it's not available in my country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've deleted the link and found a different video link to embed here. Hopefully it shall work for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading about stuff like this me makes me feel excited about my little girl growing up! You guys haves much fun.

    ReplyDelete