Kymberly loves to play "I Spy". She spies some very interesting things.While driving to Lethbridge one day she spied something that was "yellowish/brownish". It took me a while to figure it out, the wheat stubble in the field. She also makes some pretty interesting guesses, often things that I would never have thought of myself.
Just the other day we were all in the van and Kymberly wanted to play I spy. The big girls were not interested, but dad said he would play with her. She started things off. "I spy with my little eye, something that is orange." Dad made a few guesses, there wasn't much around that was orange. Dad said "I give up". Kymberly quickly responded with "That's not the way we play I spy dad. You don't play I spy with give ups!" I laughed right out loud. Dad ventured one more guess "the sky" he said. This did not fool the child, "Dad, the sky is blue and white!". She then said "do you want me to give you a hint?" Dad agreed. She looked around and must have realized that while she was lecturing dad on the rules of I spy, we had driven past what ever orange object she had originally spied. After a slight pause she said "it was the house"...an orangish/brownish brick house that could not have been spied when we first started the game. Too funny. What a kid. Later she spied something green and after only one guess she asked dad if he wanted a hint. The hint, "it's those trees". So, just so we are clear; It is NOT acceptable to give up, but if you want a hint, she will give you the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment