Friday, March 18, 2011

Grouchy

I feeling grumpy today.
Completely miserable.
This would not be a good day to get in my way.
My patience is basically non existent.
I would like to just go hide under the covers so that I don't say or do something that I might regret.
Unfortunately, there are these little people that I must care for...they may or may not be a part of the reason for my mood....I can't put it all on them. They are currently playing happily, and I still feel grouchy.

I had a great idea. I would go and create something new. But then I remembered that I promised my hubby I'd get some jerseys crested. So instead of sewing something fun and therapeutic, I'll be sewing boring, un-inspirational jerseys....this is not likely to sweeten my mood at all.

1 comment:

  1. Aww *hugs* I say chock it up to one of those days.

    And eat cookies... unless you have to make them yourself... in which case... I say go get some ice cream. Nobody can accuse you of not getting up and making your own ice cream can they? :)

    ReplyDelete