I hear Kymberly(age 3) carefully shut the door to her's and James' bedroom. James was supposed to be napping in there, hence the reason the door was closed. She comes to me and says, "Mom, I've got some good news and some bad news. What do you want first?"
"Tell me the bad news." I say.
"OK, I'll give you the good news." she says with a sigh. After a slight pause she says, "The good news is....I woke up James. The bad news is I found my pony."
I laughed right out loud and said "I think you have that backwards. The bad news is you woke up James, and the good news is you found your pony."
"No mom, the good news is that I woke up James." she replies most adamantly.
Well, I guess that all depends on your point of view.
No comments:
Post a Comment