Sunday, July 31, 2011

My, Oh, My, she's getting so old

Happy Birthday Kymberly! How can you possibly be 4yrs old? When we moved here to Milk River you were only 5 months old. That seems like just yesterday to me, and yet a lifetime ago at the same time. And here you are...4 yrs old!!!!
Kymberly chose the colours and told me how to decorate it.
 Now that you are 4, what can you do? Here are a few of her answers.
-I can shut the door on the van.
-I can bounce Kathryn's basketball.
-I'm not afraid to go on a train.
-I can go swimming.

We had some of Kymberly's friends from church and their families over for a wiener roast. Ever since Tanlsey's toonie($2 coin for my american friends that may be wondering what a toonie is) birthday party Kymberly has wanted one of her own. So we told her friends to bring a card with a toonie in it and Kymberly will spend it on a present. She loved it, every time she got a toonie she was in heaven.
When we cut into her birthday cake she was so surprised by the rainbow that was inside. (Amanda over at I am Baker(I love getting ideas from her blog) has inspired me to be more playful in my cake making.) The cake was a big hit.

I think that everyone had a great time and Kymberly felt like a special little girl. I believe we shall call it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment