Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All the crazy Courts in one place

This year the Kaye Court clan once again descended on Writing on Stone for a family reunion. Although I suppose technically it isn't much of a reunion since we are all pretty united in that we all live in Lethbridge and area...well I suppose that Rob and crew are temporarily living in Saskatoon. Regardless, it's not like we don't see each other regularly, so there really is no need to be reunited. But we've started to make this a yearly thing. We all get together and we play, and play and play some more for three days. Writing On Stone has been our venue of choice and it has been a great time every year. This year the only down side was that there was a fire ban, leaving our evening firesides without a fire, but that didn't stop our fun.
We spent a glorious day on the beach, swimming, digging, splashing and sleeping.

One evening we played Minute to win it.

The next evening we did our own "The Courts got Talent". You shoulda been there to see all of our talent.

 Good times, Good memories. We'll do it again next year, possibly in a new location. I've heard from a little bee that Grandma Kaye would like to do something close to Waterton next year so that we can do some of the hikes. I think she might be on to something, a little change might be fun.
The Court Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment