Here is my first attempt at getting her on video,
Saturday, March 28, 2009
My child, the Rock Star
After bath today Kymberly refused to let me get her dressed. I had to pin her down with all I had just to get a diaper on her to prevent unwanted watering of the carpet. I figured it wasn't worth the battle to get her PJ's on...yet. I discovered it was just because I had interrupted her singing. She had her favorite blanket wrapped around her(sans diaper) and was using a timer from a board game as a microphone when I snatched her to put her diaper on her. The whole time I was trying to put her diaper on her she was screaming "NO! MOM! NO!" and as soon as I let her go, she went right back to singing.
Here is my first attempt at getting her on video,

Complete silliness! I am pretty sure that comes through her dad. So we tried again, and although the lighting isn't great, we got a glimpse of her Rock Star potential. Have I mentioned that this kid is always singing?

Here is my first attempt at getting her on video,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaha, that is way too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love her baby belly ;)