On this the tenth day of gratitude I am grateful for...
1) the fact that the kids are finally out for Christmas holidays.
2) grandma Kaye who played with Ella this morning while I sewed Christmas dresses.
3) that I am now done sewing Christmas dresses and it's before 3am!
4) that I am also done sewing pj pants for the kids.
5) that I am now ready for Christmas... Except all the presents that I still need to wrap.
6) kids who love to wrap presents, I'll put them to work tomorrow.
7) crockpots that do the cooking while I sleep.
8) a sewing machine that is a dream to sew with.
9) a Christmas tree for the kids to sleep under tonight. A favourite Christmas tradition.
10) Christmas treats to nibble on to sustain energy while sewing into the wee hours of the morning.
11) the promise of great fun with the Forsyth family tomorrow.
12) good kids who put themselves to bed tonight because I was caught up in my sewing.
No comments:
Post a Comment