Thursday, December 22, 2016

On the eighth day of Christmas...

On this the eighth day of gratitude I am grateful for...

  1. A solid 3 hours of sleep before having to get up and get kids off to school.
  2. Breakfast to calm a grumbly tummy.
  3. A comfy couch to cuddle up on with my three year old.
  4. Cartoons to keep that three year old entertained while I sleep on the comfy couch.
  5. A mostly cooperative three year old who let me sleep on the comfy couch.
  6. Warm blankets and soft pillows to curl up with on the comfy couch.
  7. A productive afternoon sewing Christmas dresses.
  8. Fried potatoes, a delicious comfort food that I haven't made for far too long.
  9. A chance to go celebrate some super smart kids at the High School.
  10. The fact that my oldest daughter is among those kids.
  11. A early evening nap to get me through an evening of sewing.
  12. A cheeky Christmas movie to watch while cutting out sewing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment