Thursday, December 15, 2016

On the second day of Christmas...

On this second day of gratitude I am grateful for...

1) a vehicle to drive so that I don't have to walk the couple of blocks to the grocery store on a cold blustery day.
2) the chance to serve a neighbour who doesn't have the before mentioned luxury.
3) warm jacket,  mits,  touque,  and boots to ward off the cold when I do have to go outside
4) a house to provide protection from the cold and wind
5) a furnace to provide heat without me even having to think about it.  It just does its thing and keeps the house at a consistent  temperature.
6) Christmas lights on houses in the middle of nowhere,  they just make me smile as I drive down the hiway. 
7) my handy smart phone that allows me to type up this post while I sit on the couch at the church waiting for my girls to be done their activity. 
8) dedicated leaders that keep putting together activities for these young girls.
9) the sounds of laughter coming from these silly girls and the friendships being built.
10) good friends to help out and take a couple of my kids so I can bring these girls to there activity.
11) my comfy cozy flannel sheeted bed that I will, at some point tonight, get to enjoy.
12) fuzzy slippers to keep my feet warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment