Tuesday, December 20, 2016

On the sixth day of Christmas...

On this the sixth day of gratitude I am grateful for...
  1. Grocery stores that stock nearly every kind of food one could possibly think of.
  2. Money for which to go buy a large variety of food to feed our family of 7.
  3. Fresh produce that I can not grow this time of year, but is available to me at said grocery store.
  4. Christmas oranges. I could eat them All. Day. Long.
  5. the convenience of a warm vehicle that makes going to the city a breeze(get it?) on a day like today. Today would have been a stay in the house by the fire kind of day if you had to travel in that wind by horse and buggy.
  6. One stop shopping to finish off our Christmas shopping. And now we are done. 
  7. My cousin who watched Ella for us so Daniel and I could go grocery shopping and finish the Christmas shopping.
  8. Awesome hiding places to store Christmas gifts
  9. A community coming together to help pull off our New Years Eve fundraising event for our new Playground. (if you don't have anything going on, you could come party things up in Milk River...just saying. Ask me for details)
  10. Christmas baking with the kids.
  11. Specifically shortbread covered cherries. Between those and the oranges I'd be set for the Christmas season.
  12. the fact that it is now time to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment