I was reminded that way back in 2009 I took on a challenge to express gratitude for 12 things each day for the 12 Days of Christmas. Well I think it's time to try that again, so here I go
I am grateful for
1) a small school that allows all children the opportunity to compete in sports.
2) parents and teachers who volunteer their time to coach.
3) the excitement of a good game of basketball
4) medical advancements that allow my asthmatic daughter to play the game she loves.
5) the mountain of clean clothes on my couch.
6)a washing machine to clean those clothes
7) a drier to dry them
8)and soap to get them clean and make them smell good
9)a television to watch while folding the mountain of clothes
10) the game of survivor to entertain me for a couple of hours
11) a good cuddle with my three year old
12) pain killers to easy the discomfort in my back/neck today.
No comments:
Post a Comment