Saturday, February 19, 2011

We'll blame it on her dad

Today while driving home from Lethbridge Kathryn and I were talking about the possible activities that we could all engage in this Family Day Monday. She suggested that maybe if it wasn't too cold and the snow was "packy" we could build a snow fort and have a snow ball fight, kids against parents. And the she said, and I quote, "I know, we could go to the US and throw out our passports!"....she's never let me forget that. EVERY time we are in Shelby and we stop at the Town Pump she'll say, "Hey mom, isn't this where you threw out our passports?" It makes her daddy grin...Why? Because if she hadn't beat him too it, he would have had some similar smart remark. If you haven't heard the story, you'll have too read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment