Just so happens that the title to my post is also one of my (many) favorite Paul Brandt songs. Here, Have a listen...
But that is not the purpose of my post. No, my purpose is not quite so touching. I simply wanted to show off the inside of my cake. What do ya think?
It was supposed to look like this
I followed this tutorial. But I didn't want to make two, two layer cakes...who was going to eat all of that cake? So I just made two layers, one white one red velvet. And this is what I ended up with.
Just another note. The recipes I used were the ones that were provided on the blog. But I think that I prefer the recipe for red velvet cake that I used for Kymberly's birthday last summer.
Wow that is a beatiful cake. you'll have to give us all lessons
ReplyDelete