Thursday, February 19, 2009

I may have done this in the wrong order.

Kymberly was a mess after supper...as usual, so I put her and Tansley in the tub while Kathryn and I worked on her collages in the previous posts. When the kids got out of the tub it was still pretty early...too early to put them to bed. So of course they wanted to know what they could do. I remembered that I had promised that we would make cookies or something today, so I suggested that we make cookies. Kathryn wanted peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies. So away we went. Kymberly got right into it. I took video, but it is too large to be uploaded here, I'll see if I can cut it down. Here are the pics of our cookie adventure, after bath and before bed, good planning!












2 comments:

  1. oh they look so yummy, the cookies and those sweet cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. Those look really good tonight. I might have to make some. Why didn't you post your recipe, girl?

    ReplyDelete