Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She might be trying to tell me something.

I just finished feeding the girls a very uncreative lunch of mac n' cheese. Kymberly was squawking from her highchair, but my bread machine was beeping at me to tell me to add the chocolate chips and nuts to my banana split bread, so I told her to wait just a second. I promptly hear the sound of her bowl and spoon being thrown on the floor, followed by the sound of fake snoring. I finished what I was doing and turned around to see her with her head down, laying on her folded arms and she is pretending to snore. hmmm...Do you think she might want to have her nap?

2 comments:

  1. That ... or she thought the Mac & Cheese were just THAT uninspiring ;)
    Take your pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I hadn't even considered that....but then she did just go right to sleep.

    ReplyDelete