This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse or significant other, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-) Just copy this post into your own notes & change the answers! And Tag friends in relationships!!!
♥ What are your middle names?Mine-Kim, Daniel- is his middle name
♥ How long have you been together? Married for 7 1/2, dated for 2 before that.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 8 years
♥ Who asked who out? I guess I'd have to say that Daniel asked first...put me on hold for awhile, and then I was determined to let him start things up again...and he did...smart man:).
♥ How old are each of you? We are both 32, but I am older than Daniel by almost 3 months.
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? about the same of each, they almost all live in Lethbridge and area.
♥ Do you have any children together? 3 girls...much to Daniel's dismay, but he loves them
♥ What about pets? Two cats, both male(to try to even things out) Skyreach and Ranford
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Daniel commuting into Lethbridge for work, It's ruff, but we would change where we are, we make it work.
♥ Did you go to the same school? Yes
♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes...but from different sides of the tracks. I lived on the northside, or the "bad" side, he lived on the southside, but came to school on the northside...he just wanted to be with the rest of us "bad" kids...he fit in better with us.
♥ Who is the smartest? Well, I did graduate from University, and Daniel hasn't done a day of post secondary educations....so....it's me :)
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Daniel, he's always crying in movies, especially when it comes to kids(little girls). But I usually am too...but I am a girl I am supposed to.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? at our house...we don't get to do that much anymore, but we do like Eastside Marios.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Cape Spear, Newfoundland, The farthest east point of Canada.
♥ Who has the worst temper? That would likely be me. He just gets silent and cleans the house spotless when he is mad...sometimes a mad Daniel can be benificial :)
♥ Who does the cooking? Me, me and me.
♥ Who is more social? Daniel, but I like to think that I am a close second these days.
♥Who is the neat Freak? Neither of us...it's not that we don't like to have things clean...it just doesn't happen.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Most definitely Daniel, but again I am a very close second.
♥ Who hogs the bed? I think that Daniel does, I'm always curled up on the edge. But he says that I do and that he is always on the edge.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me, always me.
♥ Where was your first date? He came to my house on a bike, we went for a walk to the Lions park and swung on the swings, we sang the national anthem really loud.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Me, I have one sister and six brothers. Daniel has 4 brothers.
♥ Do you get flowers often? yep, just got some on Saturday. But he surprises me often for no reason.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? For Christmas be alternated between families, they are both in Lethbridge so it is easy to get to them both. For the summer we camp as much as we can.
♥ Who is more jealous? Neither.
♥ Who eats more? Depends on what we're eating. Cheesecake...totally me!
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Me, me and me.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? ME! I better have learned a thing or two after 3 years of computer science
♥ Who drives when you are together? Always Daniel.
No comments:
Post a Comment