We had so much fun rolling Easter eggs at Taber Provincial Park with the Forsyth clan. The weather was fairly decent, even better when the sun shone through the clouds.
I like her method, although I am surprised that she is able to make it get as far as she does.
I like her method, although I am surprised that she is able to make it get as far as she does.
I think I just got a little motion sick ;)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun! I had never even heard of an Easter Egg roll till this year - and it looks like I was the last to know about this odd tradition.
I take it Kymberly wasn't up to tossing an egg, haha.
Check out my pics on Facebook. Kymberly licked her egg. As for Easter egg rolling, we've always done it, but growing up I didn't know anyone else who did it, but this year I discovered that there is a whole lot of people that do it, and alot of them are American (specifically Utahans) or have some connection.
ReplyDeleteAhhh ... that would make sense, my crazy mother in law who mentioned it to me first, grew up in backwater Utah.
ReplyDelete