A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C.
At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts
their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they
have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Victoria, BC with my Aunt Erika and Uncle Marvin and their three kids. I was working at the Cloth Castle, nearly full time. I would drive my cousins to early morning seminary every morning and sleep in the van while they were at seminary and then take them to school. I was serving as the Relief Society President in the Young Adult Branch and really having the time of my life. I had made some amazing friends that I will consider friends for life. Through them I learned new things about myself and about what the world outside of Southern Alberta is like. I grew leaps and bounds beyond what I had been and I was able to get myself out of the slump I had been in before moving to Victoria, and that made all the difference in the months and years to come.
2. 5 things on my to do list:
a) Sew the curtain sheers for my living room
b) Finish the last coat of paint on my blue living room wall
c) Crest about 15 Jerseys for Bert and Macs
d) Get started on the Court and Reese Genealogy, so that I know something about the Court side of the family
e) Lose 40 lbs
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Chocolate, Cheese Cake or a big bowl of fruit salad is also really nice.
4. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
Travel everywhere
5. 3 bad habits
a) getting so engrossed in what I am doing that I let my kids simply watch TV all day.
b) Eating too much chocolate late at night
c) Staying up way to late
6. 6 places I lived
Lethbridge, Alberta
Victoria, BC
Waterton Lakes National Park
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Edmonton, Alberta
Milk River, Alberta
7. 5 Jobs I've had
A: Secretary at Mo Tires in Lethbridge
B: Gas Jockey at the West side Shell Station
C: Sales clerk at the Cloth Castle in VIctoria
D: Sales clerk at Fanny's Fabrics in Lethbridge
E: Manager at Bentley Leathers in Saskatoon
8. 5 things people don't know about me
a) I've been in love with or had a huge crush on my husband long before he was ever really dated
b) I said no to the invitation to be my husband's date for our grade 12 grad, even though I had some what of a crush on him and ended up going alone(my date canceled on me)
c) I've never seriously dated or kissed anyone but my husband
d) I have two friends that taught me that I could love and care deeply for them in spite of their alternate life style, that I didn't approve of.
e) I played the Viola when I was in grade 1(I think, maybe I was older)
All right now its someone elses turn:
Daniel Court
Amy Hubbard
Jaime Robberts
Heather Lyon
Vicky Forsyth
I tag you, and anyone else who wants to share personal information.
Thanks, Mandy! I learned a lot about you I'd never have known if you didn't fill this out!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff, mine's on facebook.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I'm a party pooper, I don't really like doing those. I know, I suck.I like reading them, don't like filling them out.
ReplyDelete