Hello! Hello!
Transfers are this week, and sister Murri and I will be splitting up:( I'm going to miss her. She has been such a blessing. Her light and example have taught me so much. I will be staying in the Toronto YSA ward and my new companion will be Sister Wang! Oh how I love her! We came out together, and we've served around eachother before. I'm so excited for the new transfer. Happy and sad at the same time :)(
I think this week I just want to share my testimony that I know the restored gospel of Jesus Christ blesses and changes lives.
We had another lesson with our friends Jeffrey this past week. We had a member join us and we talked about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how the atonement enables us to over come spiritual death caused by our mistakes as well as physical death caused by mortality. At the end of our lesson we had a little mini impromptu testimony meeting. Sister Murri and I each bore our testimonies and the member with us bore hers and we closed the lesson.
And then Jeffrey said, "yes, amen, umm I would like to say something." And told us his testimony of how his life has been changed and blessed since he met us, and that he knows it's from God and because he is following God's path. It was so so sweet.
I was really touched by Elder Stevensens talk during conference about seeking the gift of the Holy Ghost by standing in Holy Places with Holy people. And it is so cool to watch Jeffrey seek the Holy Ghost as he continues to meet with us and learn about the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is standing in Holy places and he is putting himself in opportunities to stand with Holy people.
I just want to invite you all to think about a way that you can be a more Holy person for the people around you to stand by. And when I say Holy I don't mean preachy, or always being in church or reading your scriptures. But how can you be someone that other people can feel uplifted by?
I love you all many bunches! Keep standing strong and tall. Go give em so much Heaven!
Love,
Sister Court





No comments:
Post a Comment