Oh we had so much fun this year making all kinds of fun Valentines crafts. I shared some with you already over here. Some projects went unfinished, in spite of my best intentions. Here is a peek at some of the things we did do this year.
"You make my heart Glow" valentines that Kymberly made for her class.
"You Rock" valentines that Tansley made for her class. The hear flower was of her own creation for her teacher.
Robot Valentines that Kathryn made for her class and Valentine wood stack for her teacher.
Feetprint Valentine, Handprint Valentine, 3D I Love you valentine made for Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles and Cousins.
Secret message Valentines and felt envelopes for the girls
Strawberry Oreo Cookies (we had to flavour our cake mix strawberry), made for an FHE treat.
Treat Boxes for Primary kids
Lemonade cupcakes with real raspberry frosting
., I also made some chocolate cupcakes because I knew some of my kids wouldn't like the Lemonade ones. These were for an FHE treat.
., I also made some chocolate cupcakes because I knew some of my kids wouldn't like the Lemonade ones. These were for an FHE treat.
And here was our Valentines Day Breakfast. Not quite as fancy as in past years, but pink pancakes are always fun.
Cupid managed to turn our bread pink. Naturally I had to then make heart shaped sandwiches to send in the kids lunches.
No comments:
Post a Comment