Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another cool thing

In my adventures traveling through my genealogical lines I took a little detour from the line that takes us to William the Conqueror. Eight generations into that line if I follow the mothers line instead of the fathers line, and keep going another 11 generations I come across a name that caught my eye. Lady Agnes Tansley of Hertfordshire England. Born in 1528 to Thomas Tansley and Mrs Tansley(possibly Agnes Andrews). Lady Agnes Tansley married Thomas Chandler the I. Lady Agnes Tansley is my daughter Tansley's 18th great grandmother. I also found Lady Agnes Tansley through the Campbell line so she is also Tansley's 15th great grandmother. Now, how cool is that?!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooo cool! You should put it on some kind of poster or something for her in her room--but cooler than a poster... I'm not sure what, but you are way more creative than I am!

    ReplyDelete