Monday, January 23, 2012
The first step
Now that I have a fancy shmancy sewing machine, I have felt the urge to create the perfect creative space. Right now my space is crowded and chaotic. I have spent time looking on Pinterest getting ideas on how to create just what I want. Today I took the first step towards organization and created a cool place to store all my thread. Check this out.
Right at arms length when I am sewing. I love it. I got the idea from Grey Luster Girl(discovered on Pinterest of course). I used a scrap piece of wood from a side table that had fallen apart. I bought the trim and nails at the hardware store for a total of $13 and some change. The corners cost me the most at $2 a piece, but I love the look they give it. I had the black spray paint on hand and I had just bought the turquoise craft pant at Michaels for 50 cents. Eventually I think I want to paint the wall red and I'll add more turquoise shelves to put more of that mess on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Mandy, That looks so great. I love the color.
ReplyDeleteHey look at you! fancy schmancy! Love it!
ReplyDelete