First there was Furlongs per Fortnight and then came Metric time. If you need something to read, why not check these out. And if you are obsessed with measurements as much as Joe Kissell you can find more of his recent articles on "Interesting thing of the Day".
Monday, September 1, 2008
Interesting.
On my google home page, I subscribe to a number of interesting things to read, news, word of the day, friends blogs, joke of the day, recipe of the day and other such articles. One of which is appropriately called "Interesting thing of the day". I indeed have found some interesting things to read. Some are humorus, whether they were meant to be or not, I find them funny. Others are enlightening and yet others simply obscure. Here are two recent back to back posts that I found some what amusing.
First there was Furlongs per Fortnight and then came Metric time. If you need something to read, why not check these out. And if you are obsessed with measurements as much as Joe Kissell you can find more of his recent articles on "Interesting thing of the Day".
First there was Furlongs per Fortnight and then came Metric time. If you need something to read, why not check these out. And if you are obsessed with measurements as much as Joe Kissell you can find more of his recent articles on "Interesting thing of the Day".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment