Four things I love about my husband:
-he spoils me with amazing surprises
-he is incredibly sexy
-he vacuums
-the way he plays the piano
Four movies that I would watch more then once:
-The Princess Bride
-The Last of the Mohicans
-The Ghost and the Darkness
-Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Four TV shows I watch:
-Criminal Minds
-So you think you can dance
-Flashpoint (when I remember)
-CSI whatever (here and there)
Four Places I have been:
-Hawaii
-California
-Newfoundland
-Oklahoma
Four places I would like to go (that I haven't been yet):
-Egypt
-Australia
-Central America
-Boston
Four people who regularly email me:
-My husband
-My sister, Chrystal
-Aunt Jane
-
Four Things I would like to eat:
-Cheesecake, anywhere, anytime
-Nachos at Ricks Grill
-Ice Cream...RIGHT NOW
-A supremely grilled steak
Four things I look forward to in the next year:
-Christmas in my new house
-Income tax Refund time
-Sending Tansley to preschool
-Camping, camping and more camping next summer
Four People I Tag:
-Amy Hubbard
-Shannon Rolfe
-Denise Garner
-Jasmine Burton
No comments:
Post a Comment