Here are a few that we have enjoyed.
Cheesy Beef 'n' rice - all of the girls loved this. It was a great quick dinner. I was lucky to have fresh parsley and basil on hand and WOW was that good.
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese - again the girls loved this. I didn't have Dijon mustard on hand so I justed used dry mustard (1/4 tsp or so) and I also added some paprika (1/2 tsp). We then added some ham and peas to the girls. And I added ham, green beans, green and red peppers and dash of hot red pepper flakes for some heat. Once again it was so good. Check out some of the other suggestions for veggies to add on that page.
Breaded Hamburgers - We liked this too. Simple and easy. The girls liked dipping it into Ketchup.
Joe's Favorite Hamburgers - These worked out great on the grill. I did read the review and made some of the suggested changes, unfortunately I don't really remember which changes I made. But they tasted great.
Pizza On The Grill I - This one I blogged about before. So go try it if you haven't already.
Here area a few that I look forward to trying in the future.
Brie Pecan Rollups with Raspberry Sauce
Chicken and Pasta in a Mango Cream Sauce
Byrdhouse Spicy Chicken and Peaches
Skillet Bow Tie Lasagna
Cumin Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Swiss Enchiladas - I didn't know the Swiss made Enchiladas.
I have a whole recipe box full of recipes I want to try. But you should really go look for yourself and find your own treasures.
I also am a huge fan of this site, as well as kraftfoods.com. I hate eating the same thing more than two or three times. So we change up our meal plans A LOT.
ReplyDelete