Wednesday, June 5, 2024

June 5: Welcome to the Weekly Season 13 Ep. 5 welp

Hello! Hello! 

It's almost time that I come home. Yall will get the cheesy email about how much this adventure with Jesus Christ has meant to me next week. Its too soon to be gushy. I still got tons of time. So in the mean time you'll just have to do with the cliche plug for my home coming. Haha 

I fly home on the 15th of this month and will be talking about my experiences on Sunday 16th. If you've stuck around on the Weekly this long, you might as well come say hi as it all wraps up/ I'd love for you all to come because it's been a hot second since I've seen you! Our Sunday service starts at 10am at the chapel in Coutts. Come as you are. Sunday best or in your sweats. 

Mama Mando is putting together a shindig at our house for after church, so if you can't make it to church (but you totally should because.... church!😇😊🫣) then I would love to see you at our house after. Either way you can email me or message my mama or I for the details. 

Not a whole lot that's new on my end of things. We're still chugging away. I just want to keep go go going and my companion is right there with me so that's what we're doing. Some thing I will say though, is that you would think after almost 19 months of doing this, it would get mundane and you would find yourself stuck in the routine of going through the motions. Wake up. Find. Teach. Sleep. Repeat. Maybe toss is a baptism here or there. 

But it hasn't. 

This transfer especially, I find my missionary purpose every single day. And we accomplish it in a diverse variety of ways. It's not mundane. It's not routine. It's the life of a missionary who has learned to live and breathe her purpose to invite others to come unto christ by helping them recieve the restored gospel through faith in jesus christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, recieving the gift of the Holy ghost and enduring to the end. 

Am I perfect at it? No sir. But has it changed my life? Absafrickenlutely it has. 

That's all I got for ya today. Love you all many bunches! Go give em Heaven!

Big loves,
Sister Court 

Weekly Fridge Phrases!!!
♡full throttle -elder hopkin
♡keep on walking towards zion -president stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment