Oh my lanta friends! It was Easter! It truly is the most wonderful time of year! Because of the message of Easter Christmas has significance. Because without Easter, the birth of Jesus Christ would have just been another birth. I know that the life of Jesus Christ is the only perfect life ever lived. I know that Jesus Christ performed the single most miraculous and impactful event in all of history as He suffered and payed the price for each and every one of your pains and shortcomings. I know that the death of Jesus christ wasn't the end. I know that He was resurrected and He lives today. And because of Him I have hope for a better world and because of Him I know that I will always always always have someone to guide, protect and heal me. Jesus is the Christ. He is my Brother, and He is my Covenant Father. I love Him and I am so grateful I get to share Him with so many people.
We are teaching the most wonderful family right now. Junior and Tersa have 5 kids and we were able to reach them about the plan of salvation this past week. We brought a white board and markers and had the oldest boy draw out the plan as we taught. It turned into more of a tool to keep the younger kids entertained. But they were all engaged. I saw each member of this family realize the blessings of God's plan of salvation. It was a very exciting lesson! Om Easter sunday they all came to church together for the first time. They don't drive and have too many young kids to bus the 90 minutes it takes to get to the church. So we found them rides- plural because no one has room to take all 7 extra people. BUT they needed one more carseat, so we hunted all over facebook marketplace. AND THEN by God's hand, we found one in the mother's lounge of the church building!
It was the perfect service! The primary sang and then the bishop invited everyone to share their testimonies of the saviour at the pulpit. Many of the primary children stayed and shared their sweet, simple and pure testimonies. Our family of five kids loved it and the kids can't wait to go to primary!
I've never taught a whole family on my mission before. So this new experience is thrilling, and fills my heart to the very brim with a joy for Jesus Christs Gospel! I truly know that because of Him families can be together forever!
Junior and Tersa are praying about a day to be baptized. Do if y'all could keep them in your prayers that would be wonderful! They are so ready, and I am so excited for them to experience the blessings the gospel will bring to their family!
I love y'all many bunches! Go give all the individuals and families Heaven!
Big loves,
Sister Court
Weekly fridge phrases!!
♡the Lord WILL magnify our efforts but there needs to be effort there for Him to magnify -sister Lee
♡will you PLEASE know that He knows you?! -president stacey
♡I am here to make Heaven full -Josie Jean
P.s. Apologies for the lack of pics this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment