Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Jan 3 2024: Welcome to the Weekly Season 10 Ep. 1 Running it Back, BarBurrito Magic🌯🎩✨️

Hello! Hello! 

Welcome to 2024! What are ya gonna do with it?

I'm back in Etobicoke and so far Sister Beckwith and I are having so much fun. Churchville YSA is blessed. It is weird to be back in the same city I started my mission in. It kinda feels like I never left, but also I feel completely different than at the start of this grand adventure. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be in Etobicoke again as a not so baby missionary. 

On Saturday, I found Jesus at BarBurrito. We were at a mall in Brampton doing some finding & having dinner before a lesson. I was feeling like a rice bowl sounded good so I went to BarBurrito. My new friend Tyson fixed me up with THE BEST rice bowl I have ever had in my life! He was wearing a cross necklace, so I complimented it. He asked if I was Christian. I told him I was & that I was actually serving as a missionary for Jesus Christ. Turns out that Tyson is new to Christianity. One night 6 months ago he had an experience & knew that he needed to follow Jesus. So that's what he has been doing & everyday, he prays to God to learn more about God's plan for him. 

BAM! 

Sis. Court has a craving for burritos and as shes ordering her food explains that God has given her a unique message to share about His plan for His children. I got his number, invited him to church AND gave him a Book of Mormon. All of which were done across the counter at this magical BarBurrito! 

We texted him later and he said he couldn't come to church because of New Years. BUT THEN! On Sunday HE CAME! WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND (Vianna)!! They both loved it and are coming back next week! We have been messaging both of them. Vianna is the sweetest ever. We text her a spiritual thought and then she pours her heart out in testimony over text about her experiences with God, and prayer. And how her relationship with Tyson has grown so much closer since they both have started coming closer to God. I testify when you and your loved ones come closer to God, you come closer to eachother! Tyson and Vianna have shown me that. 

Yesterday, we were door knocking near a college campus and met 3 people who have been looking for a church to go to since moving to the area for school. It was the coolest thing to see. People are looking for God. People are looking for a stronger relationship with God. I testify that God is in your everyday life, He is all around you. BUT there is no better place than gathering with other people at church to share your love of God, and to have a spiritual renewal for the week ahead. Go to church! Share your testimony! Grow your testimony! Start the New Year feeling closer to your loving Heavenly Father. ❤️ 

I love you all many bunches! Go give the world Heaven!

Love, 
Sister Court 

Weekly Fridge phrases!!
♡God is so patient with us, you can be patient with yourself too -Sis. Wang
♡God 365 -elder Willards mom

No comments:

Post a Comment