Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Jan 16: Welcome to the Weekly Season 10 Ep. 3 Burrito Mondays🌯>>Taco Tuesdays🌮

Hello! Hello! 

I really do feel so much Joy. Even though I feel Satan's influence in my life, I am genuinely the happiest on my mission than I have ever been. And I know that's because I know Jesus Christ and learn and live and love his gospel!

Faith in Jesus Christ changes you! Let's get into the nuts and bolts of it...

When your faith in Jesus Christ grows, your desire to share His gospel does too! For example, yesterday I was on exchanges with Sister Nishimura (she's from Japan, and changed my life yesterday, but that's a story for my momma bear) we went to the mall with the BarBurrito where Tyson works to get dinner. Tyson was there and as he's making our burritos, he's talking to us about a man he had just served who was going through a hard time. Tyson told this man never to turn away from Jesus. And then Tyson told us exactly what he looked like so we could keep an eye out for him and invite him to church. Tyson has tasted of the fruit and his desire for others to taste it is so strong. So strong in fact that we got to taste BarBurrito for free yesterday! Bless up! 

When your faith in Jesus christ grows, your desire to do anything to follow him grows to! Our friend Hannah, who is preparing to be baptized this Saturday is so prepared. It's her time! Law of chastity? No Brainer. Word of Wisdom? She gave up tea and coffee faster than I could snap my fingers. Tithing? Easy money 💰 (Hehe pun intented). When she learns restored truths that's she's never heard before like what happens after we die, she just knows it's true. She let's her faith in Jesus Christ guide everything she does. And it has brought her so far! Amd so close to God. 

The wrestle with Satan is real. Just as real as the wrestle with God is. I was talking to my mom last week about this wrestle, and how hard it is. Nothing is going wrong per say, but the stress in my chest and in my head somedays is so consuming. And then I talk it out, study it out, pray it out and feel good for a time. Until it comes creeping back. And why does it do that? If I know that God knows me, and I know that as long as I'm doing my best, He will make it all work out, why does the stress seep in again?

 Because Satan also knows me, He knows we're doing our best, and he knows what happens when we do. He knows God's work moves forward, and he doesn't like that. So Satan slides on in and wrestles with us until we turn around and wrestle with God. I've learned this week that wrestling with God is the ONLY way to win the wrestle with Satan. And recently, I've had to consciously wrestle with God all the day long with a prayer in my heart. It's hard work. And some days I have a hard time following the spirit and teaching with the spirit. But I'm doing my best, and God knows that. 

So go get a burrito, do your best and talk to God out loud and in your heart. 

I love you all many bunches! Go give em Heaven!

Love, 
Sister Court 

Weekly fridge phrases!!!
♡I will not deny the christ -moroni 1:3
♡awake my soul! No longer droop in sin! Rejoice o my heart! And give place no more for the enemy of my soul -2 Nephi 4:28

Just a couple verses that kept my fire going this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment