Hello! Hello!
Sister Beckwith is amazing and we've been able to council through these things together and with God. She has the gift of knowing what God needs me to hear. And I am grateful for that. She also has the gift of making me laugh all the time! I'm grateful for that too.
All that being said, I find joy in the work all the time! Even when I'm stressed. Because guess what! Joy does not depend on the things happening around me, it depends on my relationship with God and my desire to serve Him. And boy do I love to serve Him.
Our friend Tyson (BarBurrito man) came to church and watched a baptism. We talked a lot about the Holy Ghost and he says to me, "I need to communicate with my Holy Ghost so I can know when I can be baptized." That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I need to communicate with my Holy ghost too. The way Tyson feels and has such an individual relationship with the Holy Ghost inspires me. I invite all of you to develop and seek an individual relationship with the holy ghost.
There's joy in the car as sister Beckwith and I sing to ridiculous youth album music. There's joy walking around the mall talking to all the people who are so sweet and interested in what we say, but there's also joy when we talk to the people who are wearing cool clothes that don't have a lick of interest. I find joy when I see a sister realize what she needs to do to more closely follow God's plan. I find joy when I hug the sisters I serve with after an exchange. I find joy when I get to know members and we have fun small world moments. And There is joy by my desk at 9:30pm as I'm kneeling with God sometimes not knowing what to say, but feeling that He's sitting with me pleased that I had the faith to do so.
I love you all many bunches! Go give them Heaven!
Love,
Sister Court
Weekly fridge phrases!!
♡all you have to do is follow the spirit and be worthy -sister Beckwtih
♡Satan can't thrive in clarity because what he does is confuse -sister Beckwith
♡work through it until you get to the root of the problem, then uproot the problem with the gospel -also sister Beckwith
No comments:
Post a Comment