Kathryn, Grade 6; Tansley, Grade 3; Kymberly, Grade 1.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Where did the summer go?
The kids are off to school today. I'm not sure I am entirely ready for it. I am looking forward to the regular routine again. But this summer has been so wonderful. The weather has been perfect. I'm afraid that by sending my kids off to school, this beautiful weather just might come to an end, and I am certainly not ready for that to happen.The summer has been so relaxing and crazy all at the same time. I wish we could have squeezed in one more camping trip. But oh well, we had plenty of adventures to fill our summer days. The kids have been super excited to get back to school.And now it's just James and Ella and I...what shall we do first?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I too am wondering where the summer went. But at least we have our fun family adventures as memories and can look forward to making plenty of schoolday memories as well!
ReplyDeleteI too am wondering where the summer went. But at least we have our fun family adventures as memories and can look forward to making plenty of schoolday memories as well!
ReplyDelete