Thursday, April 4, 2013
Dear Baby,
Oh, Baby Girl, Mommy's sorry you are so sad. You have been sad all day. OK, not all day. You are happy when you are nursing, or during the short periods of sleep. At times you will even sit on my lap happy for a few moments. But oh how sad you've been. I can tell you are not feeling like yourself. You've wanted mommy to hold you all day. I love holding you. But it makes me a little sad when even holding and cuddling my precious darling can't make it all better, and you are still sad. What can I do for you my sweet? How can I make it all better? I'll hold you forever if that what it takes. Your biggest sister is so awesome. Right now while I hold you and type this one handed, she is reading and singing to your big brother, getting him ready for bed. And he is being such a good boy and letting her do it. Next that biggest sister of yours, will read to the bigger and big sisters and help them get ready to bed. She is such a great helper. Oh, my girl, your sad little cry is breaking my heart. I love you baby. Oh how I love you. If only my love could make your sadness go away. There now, peanut, you've just given in to sleep. Hush my darling and sleep now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh...I hope she feels better soon...
ReplyDeleteOh dear.. Not chocolate egg syndrome?
ReplyDelete