Monday, September 24, 2012

There is life.

I'm sitting here grinning and afraid to move. I've noticed the past couple of days that I can feel the baby moving. Right now, baby is doing a bit of a dance. I've always loved that feeling. What a joy to feel that precious life I carry inside. Now it is starting to feel like this is really happening and making the long hard summer of ickiness and headaches all worth it. I think I'll just sit here and enjoy the feeling of movement until it stops, the wedding dress I'm supposed to be working on will just have to wait.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Mandy. Just sweet. What a blessing that life inside is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I'm watching my belly roll around like crazy too while reading your blog, our babies are going to be so close together!
    Ps. What in the world do you think they DO in there?

    ReplyDelete