It was a perfect day. I think it has been a really long time since I have enjoyed such a peaceful, perfect Sunday. I'm so proud of my beautiful girl. She is truly a gem! I'm just wondering....where did the past 8 years go?
(a note...the sketch to the left is computer generated...I only wish I could draw like that.)
It was such a beautiful fall day. Kathryn was gorgeous, as always, and Daddy was handsome. Does it get any better than this?
Daddy was emotional. I saw him take a moment to get his emotions under control. He wasn't the only one...there was a lot of emotion being expressed by so many people that love our darling daughter so very much. It is so wonderful to have so many family and friends who care for our children nearly as much as we do. We are incredibly blessed. Thank you all for coming to be a part of Kathryn's special day.

I loved sharing this day with you. Kathryn Grandpa and I are so proud of you and your good choices and your thoughtful kindness. You are a gem. Love you Grandma
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kathryn!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful white dress.
Time flies so fast, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. What a blessing it is to see our little ones choose to be baptised. The dress is beautiful as well.
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous dress and I am betting you made it too. These special days make the substance of our memories later in life. And who did the sketch? It is way sweet!
ReplyDelete