This is Kymberly trying NOT to close her eyes for the picture....yeah, that didn't work so great. And of course, James is the most adorable Tigger that has ever existed...he looks impressed doesn't he?
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Halloween (part 2)....School
Today was the girls Halloween party at the school and we were all invited to come. What fun!
Kathryn wanted to be an Evil Queen. She made a list of all the things that she would need, and then she used her birthday money to buy everything! I think she did an awesome job putting her costume together! I showed up at the school to help her put her makeup on, and all her friends wanted me to put makeup on them too...I hope I didn't make any moms mad.
Yes, Tansley is in this picture, the boy in the front just appeared at the last minute. Kymberly also has a way of appearing in pictures at the last minute.
I thought Tansley was going to dress up as a witch, but this morning she had a different costume on that she had got out of our tickle trunk, we call this get up "Little Miss Muffet".
This is Kymberly trying NOT to close her eyes for the picture....yeah, that didn't work so great. And of course, James is the most adorable Tigger that has ever existed...he looks impressed doesn't he?
This is Kymberly trying NOT to close her eyes for the picture....yeah, that didn't work so great. And of course, James is the most adorable Tigger that has ever existed...he looks impressed doesn't he?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment